Tuesday, August 9, 2011

9 August 2011

Yesterday i have attended an interview with a company for internship purposes. This shud be consider my first interview, where thi was quite nervous and prepared my self with a lots of expected questions that the interviewer might asked. However, the ques i prepared was not able to run on stage during my interview. Erm...dunno whether i have answer it well or nt...(scared)...

This cuming thur is my final semester, final exam. Until now i still havn't prepared yet, as i still thinking abt finding job , the interview...haiz~ can't really make my heart calm. Plus so lazy when i nit to study, cos lots of things to memorize...Ish (>.<)

Anyway, i hope i'll able to confirm a job asap, so that after my final exam, i can go bek my hmtown, go for the festival which organize once a year, meets my beloved frenz and families...

Hwaiting for me~

No comments: